- Olympic Theatre Arts is a thriving 501(c)3 non-profit community theatre with two venues offering a full season of live theatre, educational programming and many special events throughout the calendar year. The artistic director will oversee the selection and management of all theatre productions and will take part in evaluations and recommendations for additional programming. He/She will privide artistic leadership for the future, will maintain communications within the organization and with the public about the organization’s mission and artistic direction. He/She will participate in fundraising and outreach efforts.
- Applicants must have significant experience in the theatre arts in any of all of the following areas: director, stage manager and/or actor, must be computer literate and comfortable in public speaking positions.
- SEND RESUME AND SHORT INTRODUCTION TO: email@example.com
OTA is interested in expanding our successful Children’s Theatre Program. Part time opportunities with flexible hours are available as follows:
- OTA is seeking instructors for its Children’s Theatre Program. Candidates must have experience in working with children and in theatre and/or performing arts. The program offers one and two week long workshops throughout the year and weekly class sessions. Ages of students range from 4 to 18. Individuals may apply for an assistant director position working in existing classes or as a head director of a specific age group or discipline.
- OTA is also seeking a person interested in heading the program by interacting with instructors to plan upcoming sessions. This person would also help to plan and orchestrate an effective outreach program.
- Please direct inquiries to the business office at olympictheatrearts.org with subject line ‘OTACT Director’ or in person Monday–Friday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.