CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT OTA
Community theatre is all about the community. Olympic Theatre Arts has been a valuable resource in our community for many years, and as we grow, our need for volunteer help has grown as well. We have a huge range of ways to volunteer including performing, producing, assisting, office help, facilities help, digital help, and so much more!
We have 9 shows this season and many other events that need staff backstage as well as front of house. You can do something you are already skilled in, or take a leap and learn something new. Many volunteer slots require no training at all, whereas other slots require 1 hour with volunteer coordinator in which you are given a job description and all the information you need to feel confident in your chosen task. Some of our biggest needs include:
- Front of House volunteers – House Managers (1hr training), Ticket Sellers (1hr computer training), Bartenders (need license)
- Costume Designers, Hair and Make-Up Designers
- Lighting design, rigging and programming (will train!)
- Sound designers and board operators (will train!)
- Scrapbookers, decorators, and set builders
- …and so many more! Click the green button to see them all!
Don’t be left out! Click the button above to sign up now.
Completing our new form is easy, fast and even fun.
This form will enable you to tell us about yourself and what you are interested in doing. It also contains a liability waiver we must have on record before you start working with us!
Please note that you only need to fill out and submit this form ONCE. If you have already sent in your form in the last year, there is no need to do it again. Thank you for checking!
We have so much fun! Won’t you join us?
OTA’S BUSINESS OFFICE HOURS ARE MONDAY-FRIDAY, FROM 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call (360) 683-7326 TODAY!